- 3 large flour tortillas burrito size
- 15 slices salami 5-6 per tortilla
- 15 slices pepperoni 5-6 per tortilla
- 6 slices ham 2 slices per tortilla
- 6 slices provolone cheese 2 slices per tortilla
- 3 leaves Green leaf lettuce washed and patted dry
For the cream cheese spread
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Pepperoncini chopped small (optional)
- 1/2 cup Roasted red bell peppers (patted dry and chopped small)
- Blend the softened cream cheese, Italian dressing, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepperoncini (if using) and roasted red bell peppers in a medium sized bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on tortilla. (about 2-3 tbsp per tortilla or enough to cover the tortilla)
- Layer the ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture in an even layer in this order: salami, pepperoni, ham, cheese and lettuce.
- Tightly roll into a spiral. If not serving right away, chill in a spiral. When ready to serve, slice into ~1-inch thick pinwheels. Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients. Enjoy!
did you make this recipe?Please rate and leave a comment! Or snap a pic and tag me on Instagram at @berriesandoats1 to let me know how it was!