"What fruit is in season right now?" It is July and that means we are in the peak of summer produce season! Take advantage of the season, using this produce guide. Try this new twist on salsa with the peach salsa below. It would make a great topping on fish tacos!
Peach Tomato Salsa
This Peach Salsa recipe is a sweet and slightly spicy fruit salsa with fresh peaches, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, and lime. Serve peach salsa as an appetizer, side dish, or topping for tacos!
- 3 ripe tomatoes 2 cups chopped
- 3 tomatillos with outer covering removed chopped small
- ½ red bell pepper ½ cup chopped small
- ½ cucumber unpeeled (½ cup chopped small)
- 2 peaches 1 cup chopped
- ½ red onion ½ cup chopped small
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper seeds removed and chopped small (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper if desired
- Add all chopped fruit and vegetables to a large bowl.
- Add fresh lime juice and mix well.
- Gently stir in fresh cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated.
Serving: 0.5cCalories: 30kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salad
This Avocado Corn and Tomato Salad is a bright and feel good summer salad that’s loaded with cooked corn, creamy avocado, cherry tomatoes and the dressing gives it amazing fresh flavor.Check out this recipe
Caprese Ciabatta Toast
This Caprese Ciabatta Toast is baked with garlic on ciabatta bread with fresh summer cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls and is tossed with peppery olive oil and fresh basil.
Pears with Gorgonzola and Walnuts
Fruit, cheese, and nuts are a classic flavor combination. That combo also provides a bunch of health benefits.Check out this recipe
Peach Tomato Salsa
This Peach Salsa recipe is a sweet and slightly spicy fruit salsa with fresh peaches, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, and lime. Serve peach salsa as an appetizer, side dish, or topping for tacos!Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply