Tuna Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2-8 ounce cans Chunk Light Tuna in Water drained
- ⅓ cup sweet relish
- ⅓ cup onion finely diced
- ⅓ cup celery finely diced
- 2 eggs hardboiled and chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 jalapeño optional, seeded and diced
- Lemon pepper (optional) to taste
- In a mixing bowl, break up the tuna with a fork.
- Toss onion, sweet relish, celery, and eggs. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard. Add jalapeño, if using. Stir to combine.
- Season with lemon pepper, if desired, to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply