This Avocado Tomato and Corn Salad recipe is bright and delicious. It is loaded with cooked corn, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and an amazingly fresh dressing. The entire family will LOVE this salad.
Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salad
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (1/2 small bunch)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Tbsp lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Core and chop avocados and squeeze lime immediately to prevent browning.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn, avocado, shallot, cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
- Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tbsp lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.