This Avocado Tomato and Corn Salad recipe is bright and delicious. It is loaded with cooked corn, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and an amazingly fresh dressing. The entire family will LOVE this salad.
Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salad
This Avocado Corn and Tomato Salad is a bright and feel good summer salad that’s loaded with cooked corn, creamy avocado, cherry tomatoes and the dressing gives it amazing fresh flavor.
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped (½ small bunch)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoon lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or ¾ teaspoon table salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Core and chop avocados and squeeze lime immediately to prevent browning.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn, avocado, shallot, cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
- Drizzle the top with 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 tablespoon lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 teaspoon sea salt and black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply