This spaghetti sauce is simple to make but packs a ton of flavor.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 14-oz can beef broth
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce w/ garlic, oregano, basil
- 1 6-oz tomato paste w/ Italian herbs
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink over medium-high heat. Drain.
- Add beef broth, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, sugar, and Italian seasoning. Stir together until mixed well. Bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to LOW and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- About 10-15 minutes before the spaghetti sauce is done cook pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain in a colander but do not rinse the noodles.
- Add the cooked noodles into the spaghetti sauce and mix everything together until all noodles are coated in the sauce. Serve with parmesan cheese if wanted.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats