Arugula Roasted Tomato and Parmesan Salad
Arugula Tomato Salad is a simple and healthy salad that can be brought to school or work for lunch or a wonderful side to any main course.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 5 oz arugula
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes roasted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts lightly toasted (optional)
- In a medium bowl, prepare the salad dressing. Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and mix. Add lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula and roasted cherry tomatoes (each sliced in half).
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and, if using, lightly toasted pine nuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!