Yummy Protein Balls
These Yummy Protein Balls recipe is easy to make, no-bake, full of simple ingredients, and so delicious!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or swap with sun butter for a nut-free option
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until the mixture is chilled.
- Roll into mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Serve. Or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats