- 1 large skillet
- 1 pound lean ground beef 90% lean
- 1/4 c chopped onion
- 1/4 c chopped green pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns split
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve on buns.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!