Peach Tomato Salsa
This Peach Salsa recipe is a sweet and slightly spicy fruit salsa with fresh peaches, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, and lime. Serve peach salsa as an appetizer, side dish, or topping for tacos!
Servings 8 servings
- 3 ripe tomatoes 2 cups chopped
- 3 tomatillos with outer covering removed chopped small
- ½ red bell pepper ½ cup chopped small
- ½ cucumber unpeeled (½ cup chopped small)
- 2 peaches 1 cup chopped
- ½ red onion ½ cup chopped small
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper seeds removed and chopped small (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper if desired
- Add all chopped fruit and vegetables to a large bowl.
- Add fresh lime juice and mix well.
- Gently stir in fresh cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats
Serving: 0.5c | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g