Overnight oats are a healthy, make-ahead breakfast option and are easily customizable for your most picky eaters.
Servings 1 serving
Overnight Oats - Base
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds optional
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ c Greek yogurt optional
- ½ cup milk of choice for a very thick consistency or up to ⅔ cup milk for a thinner consistency
- drizzle maple syrup or honey optional
- In a mason jar or container, combine the old-fashioned or rolled oats, cinnamon, chia seeds and yogurt. Slowly add the milk and mix into the oats to combine.
- Place the lid on the container and refrigerate overnight, or up to 5 days. When you are ready to serve, add a drizzle of maple syrup or honey if you’d like, and enjoy chilled or warm.
If you have any questions about this recipe, please leave a comment and we will respond as soon as possible. If you have other questions, please contact me here Contact Us
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats