Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 14- oz can artichoke Hearts
- 2 cloves garlic sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh juice from a lemon
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts.
- Cut the hearts into quarters and place them in a mason jar.
- Add sliced garlic, dried Italian herbs, peppercorns, chili flakes, and salt. If you have more than one layer of artichokes in the jar, you can add additional garlic and herbs between layers.
- Add lemon and olive oil to cover. Shake gently to coat all the artichokes and evenly disperse the dressing.
- They can be eaten right away, but actually taste even better, if you let them rest for an hour or overnight. The Marinated Artichoke Hearts can be kept in the refrigerator, covered with oil, for up to 3 weeks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!