Maple Cinnamon Spiced Plantains
Oven Fried Plantains – An "oven fried" baked plantains recipe for ultra moist and tender plantain slices, perfect to serve as a side dish or enjoy as a healthy snack with dipping sauce!
- 3 plantains ripened (black with a little yellow still slightly firm to the touch)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 Tbsp approx maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice plantains.
- In a bowl, add plantains and remaining ingredients. Toss to coat on both sides.
- Place plantains on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle generously with salt. Bake the plantains for 10 minutes. Then flip and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats