Lemon Tarragon Chicken Salad
This chicken salad recipe is super easy to make and a great make ahead item.
- 4 c cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1-2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest or zest of 1 large lemon
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, celery, red onion, parsley, tarragon and lemon zest. Set aside.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats