Lemon Pepper Vegetables
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium/large yellow or orange bell pepper diced into bite-sized pieces (another color pepper may be substituted)
- 1/2 of one large red onion sliced into strips or small chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons freshly ground lemon pepper seasoning blend or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Add the broccoli, bell peppers, onions, evenly drizzle with olive oil, evenly season with lemon pepper, and toss with your hands to distribute the oil and seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables turn golden brown. Toss halfway through baking
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!