Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
This Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad is a little tart and a little sweet, and is destined to become a family lunch favorite.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless green grapes sliced in halves or quartered
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- slivered almonds toasted, optional
- In mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, ginger and salt, stirring well.
- Add chicken, grapes and celery. Toss salad to coat well. Cover and chill at least one hour before serving. Serve with crackers and celery sticks or on toast or as a sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!