Made with just four simple and fresh ingredients, this kid-friendly guacamole can be ready in just 5 minutes. We promise, it will be your next go-to for school lunches, taco salads or when hosting a crowd on game day!
- 3 avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic finely minced
- juice of 1 lime about 2 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine peeled and pitted avocados, minced garlic and lime juice to a large bowl
- Mash avocado, garlic, and lime well with a fork or food masher until it reaches your desired consistency
- Add ½-¾ teaspoon of salt and mix well. Ad more salt if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!