Grilled Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Simple with a mild smoky flavor and citrus notes. Artichokes may be used as an appetizer, on a pizza, in a sandwich, omelet or salad.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts whole in brine
- ¼ c Italian Herb Vinaigrette
- Cut the artichoke hearts in half.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight in the Italian Herb Vinaigrette.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill. Grill the artichokes for 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. You may also broil them on a sheet pan approximately 3 inches from the heating element of your broiler for 5 minutes on each side.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats