Olive oil, lemon, oregano, garlic, and bay leaves are classic Greek seasonings.
- 2 lbs beef sirloin 2-inch cubes
- ¼ c olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 bay leaves
- Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients except the meat in a plastic bag. Add the meat and shake to coat.
- Marinate for up to 24 hours and drain.
- Skewer the meat onto 8-inch skewers and grill on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning the skewers halfway through the cooking time.
Lean meat like sirloin beef is a good source of protein you can enjoy a few times a week. Serve kebabs with grilled vegetables. Lamb or chicken can be used as a substitute instead of beef
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!