French Toast Recipe
This classic French Toast recipe is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Enjoy the BEST French toast in minutes with this recipe and helpful tips!This French Toast recipe is so easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! A classic and delicious favorite, it’s the best French toast ever!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices Texas toast
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed serving plate or baking dish. Place bread slices, one or two at a time, into the egg mixture and flip to make sure both sides of bread are well-coated.
- Melt butter and sprinkle brown sugar in a large skillet or on a griddle over medium-low heat.
- Place bread slices in skillet or on griddle and cook on medium heat until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately or keep warm in oven until ready to serve, but no longer than about 30 minutes.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 225kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 9gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!