Easy Turkey Cobb Salad
Easy Turkey Cobb Salad with the Best Homemade Cobb Salad Dressing! This protein-packed salad is a meal in itself loaded with crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, chicken, bacon, boiled eggs, creamy avocado and crumbled blue cheese.
Servings 2 servings
- 6 oz cooked bacon (6 slices) chopped and browned
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce 5 cups chopped, rinsed and dried
- 8 oz turkey breast cubed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled (or feta cheese)
- 2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Sauté chopped bacon on a skillet until browned and crisp (5 min), then transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to cool. Peel and quarter 2 hard boiled eggs.
- Chop, rinse and spin dry romaine lettuce and arrange on a platter. Arrange remaining salad ingredients (chicken, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, onion, blue cheese, and bacon) in rows over salad then sprinkle the finely chopped parsley over the salad.
- Transfer dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake. Drizzle over salad just before serving or let guests add their own dressing to taste.
This is a wonderful salad that can be brought to school or work in a mason jar.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 840mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g