Copycat Blimey Limey Smoothie
This copycat Blimey Limey Smoothie recipe tastes just like the real thing, and costs much less!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 Food Processor or Blender
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/8 cup limeade
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- If using fresh fruit, add 1/4 cup ice.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Pour into 2 - 12 oz. servings (or 1 24 oz. serving if desired)
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats