Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
This easy vegan cilantro lime dressing recipe makes the perfect salad dressing recipe or marinade for chicken and fish!
Servings 8 servings
- Immersion or stand blender
- 1 bunch cilantro about ¾ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeno seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor: cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño half, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Use as a marinade or as a dressing.
Optional to add ¼ cup Greek yogurt or ½ avocado for a creamy version. Feel free to add 1-3 tablespoons water to thin out dressing to your liking if you use this option. To store: keep this homemade cilantro lime dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. If you choose to add yogurt or avocado, use up to 4 days.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats