BBQ Grilled Garlic Chicken Salad
BBQ Grilled Garlic Chicken Salad is the perfect summer meal
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 3 heads of hearts of romaine chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber diced
- 1 small red onion minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- ½ cup tortilla strips
BBQ Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season boneless, skinless chicken breasts with seasoned salt. and garlic powder.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on one side, flip and grill another 4 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ Sauce and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Flip chicken and brush the opposite side with BBQ sauce. Cook for 2-4 more minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Chicken can be stored in refrigerator for 3-4 days after cooking.
To make the BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing
- Mix ½ cup ranch dressing with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Assemble the Salad
- Toss lettuce with tomatoes, corn, onions, cheese, and cucumbers. Top salad with sliced BBQ chicken and tortilla strips. Drizzle with BBQ Ranch Dressing and serve
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats