- 3 ripe plantains dark yellow with many black spots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Peel plantains.
- Slice plantains on the bias or at an angle to make longer pieces, 1/4- to 1/3-inch thick.
- Pile the plantain slices on the baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat all the plantain strips on both sides. Lay plantains out in a single layer. Sprinkle generously with salt.
- Bake plantains for 10 minutes.
- Take sheet pan out. Flip plantains and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats