Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salad
This Avocado Corn and Tomato Salad is a bright and feel good summer salad that’s loaded with cooked corn, creamy avocado, cherry tomatoes and the dressing gives it amazing fresh flavor.
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (1/2 small bunch)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Tbsp lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Core and chop avocados and squeeze lime immediately to prevent browning.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn, avocado, shallot, cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
- Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tbsp lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats