Prepare to have your taste buds tantalized with this delectable peach burrata salad! Bursting with the sweet, juicy flavor of ripe peaches, and complemented perfectly by the creamy richness of fresh burrata cheese, this salad is a culinary dream come true. And to top it all off, a drizzle of balsamic glaze adds a touch of tangy sweetness that brings all the unique flavors together in perfect harmony. Peaches always take center stage in any recipe, and this salad is no exception. Whether you're a die-hard peach lover or just looking for a new and exciting salad to try, this peach burrata creation is sure to impress. But why stop there? Peach season is a time to indulge, so whip up some peach scones for breakfast, a refreshing peach smoothie for a midday snack, and mini peach cobblers for dessert, and make the most of this delicious fruit while it lasts!
What Is Peach Burrata Salad?
If you're looking for a salad that combines sweet and savory flavors in a delightful way, then look no further than peach burrata salad! The creamy richness of burrata cheese is the perfect complement to the juicy sweetness of fresh sliced peaches. Layered on a bed of greens and drizzled with balsamic glaze, this salad is bursting with flavor. Topped with torn basil and served with a side of crostini, it's a true culinary delight.
Don't underestimate the power of toppings and garnishes - they can take any salad to the next level! And speaking of fruit in salads, it's a match made in heaven. If you're a fan of fruity salads, give creamy grape salad, spinach salad with strawberries, or fruit with candied nuts salad a try. These salads are simply irresistible and will make you fall in love with the combination of fruit and greens all over again.Jump to Recipe
What are the Ingredients of a Peach Burrata Salad?
I love that the ingredients for this peach burrata salad are fresh! The flavors of this salad are bright and tangy and when paired with the creaminess of the burrata make it a lovely starter or it can be a full meal. Here are the ingredients I use in the salad:
- Spring Mix: Spring mix is my favorite salad mix. It is easy to find in bulk stores like Aldi and Costco. Feel free to use any lettuce, spinach, or arugula if you prefer.
- Peaches: Sweet peaches are truly delightful! Make sure they are ripe and perfectly tender.
- Burrata Cheese: Fresh burrata cheese can be found in a container in the cheese section of most stores. I absolutely love adding this to salads and homemade flatbreads because it is so creamy and pairs well with so much!
- Balsamic Glaze: Balsamic glaze complements sweet fruit well. A sweet and tangy syrup that you only need a little of, depending on the recipe you are using it for.
- Basil Leaves: Fresh basil leaves are a must! It adds incredible flavor to this salad.
- Crostini: A crostini on the side makes this salad complete!
How To Make Peach Burrata Salad
Making this peach burrata salad is a breeze! This salad takes a few minutes to toss together. It is an impressive salad or side dish to bring to any event or potluck. Everyone will be asking who brought it!
- Wash Salad and Peaches: Prepare the salad ingredients by washing the greens and then the peaches.
- Slice the Peaches: Cut the peaches down the middle and remove the pits. Slice the peaches and set them aside. Because I like a little extra fiber, I leave the peaches with the skin on. Peeling the peaches is a personal preference.
- Assemble Salad: To assemble the salad, layer the greens on a platter. Then, top the greens evenly with the prepared peach slices.
- Add Burrata Cheese: Pull the burrata cheese apart into pieces and layer them on top of the salad.
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze: Drizzle the salad with balsamic glaze. Don’t leave this out!
- Garnish and Serve: Garnish with fresh basil leaves and then you can serve it with a side of crostini. Enjoy!
This peach burrata salad is an incredible summer salad on its own! Sometimes I like to take the flavors to the next level and go all out! Here are some variations of this salad that are always a hit.
- Protein: Add some grilled chicken or salty prosciutto to make this salad a full meal.
- Vegetable Variations: Because I love adding in veggies whenever I can, the addition of tomatoes would be lovely in this salad. Pickled red onion would also be delicious on top.
- Nuts: Sprinkle on some extra crunch and texture with the addition of pistachios, pine nuts, or any nut you desire!
- Drizzle Options: Extra Virgin olive oil, honey, lemon juice, or a delicious vinaigrette would also be delicious drizzled on top of this salad!
- Grill the Peaches: Try grilling the peaches for more of a caramelized peach flavor. Because it’s pretty to serve with grill marks, and it tastes incredible!
Peach burrata salad is always best served fresh and right away! Whenever you work with fresh fruit and vegetables, it needs to be enjoyed before the fruit browns and the veggies wilt. Here are some tips if you want to keep the ingredients to make it throughout the week.
Storing Peaches: Generally, peaches will last for 3-4 days on the counter. If you have ripe peaches that you want to save for more peach burrata salad later, store them in the refrigerator. You want to store it in the fridge because the cool temperature slows down ripening. It also prevents the peaches from quickly spoiling.
Peach and Burrata Salad
- Spring Mix Salad Arugula or Your Favorite Lettuce
- 2-3 fresh peaches sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese pulled apart and separated in large chunks
- balsamic glaze
- fresh basil
- Get your salad ingredients ready: Start by washing the greens and peaches thoroughly.
- Prep the peaches: Cut the peaches in half, remove the pits, and slice them into thin pieces. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: Take a platter and lay the greens on it. Arrange the peach slices on top of the greens evenly.
- Add the burrata cheese: Break the burrata cheese into small pieces and place them on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze: Don't forget to add the balsamic glaze! Drizzle it over the salad for that extra tangy kick.
- Garnish and serve: Add a few fresh basil leaves on top and serve the salad with some crostini on the side. Voila, your peach burrata salad is ready to enjoy!
Leave a Reply