Here are two marinated artichoke recipes that are easy ways to prepare marinated artichoke hearts and are ready in 5 minutes! You won’t believe how easy and how delicious these Marinated Artichoke Hearts are! Store bought marinated artichoke hearts are expensive and their quality can’t come near the ones you make at home. Artichokes are jam-packed with nutrients, fiber and have four grams of protein per serving.
Grilled Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts whole in brine
- ¼ c Italian Herb Vinaigrette
- Cut the artichoke hearts in half.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight in the Italian Herb Vinaigrette.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill. Grill the artichokes for 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. You may also broil them on a sheet pan approximately 3 inches from the heating element of your broiler for 5 minutes on each side.
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 14- oz can artichoke Hearts
- 2 cloves garlic sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh juice from a lemon
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts.
- Cut the hearts into quarters and place them in a mason jar.
- Add sliced garlic, dried Italian herbs, peppercorns, chili flakes, and salt. If you have more than one layer of artichokes in the jar, you can add additional garlic and herbs between layers.
- Add lemon and olive oil to cover. Shake gently to coat all the artichokes and evenly disperse the dressing.
- They can be eaten right away, but actually taste even better, if you let them rest for an hour or overnight. The Marinated Artichoke Hearts can be kept in the refrigerator, covered with oil, for up to 3 weeks.