Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
This chicken is sweet, smoky and a little spicy. Using chicken thighs will be a sure way for you to have moist chicken that has great flavor! While the grill is preheating, the sauce comes together in a few minutes on the stove. If you’d like, you can cook the chicken on the stove as well using an indoor grill pan or a large skillet. Whether cooking on the grill or stove, it is best to take the chicken out of the fridge 15-30 minutes before you cook it.
- 2-3 lb chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoon butter unsalted
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ c honey
- ¼ c sriracha
- 1-2 limes juice of
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium-high heat, about 400ºF.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Next add paprika, cloves, honey, sriracha and lime juice. Stir and simmer over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Pat chicken thighs dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray
- Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 4-5 minutes.
- Continue to cook chicken until the internal temperature is 165ºF (about 25-30 minutes)
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken.
- Remove from grill.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply