This is a twist on the classic Greek salad and is a new family favorite! Just 7 ingredients + a simple salad dressing you can have this salad ready in less than 30 minutes. Add a protein of your choice, and it can be a main dish!
Greek Salad with Orzo and Mustard Dill Vinaigrette
- 1 large cucumber seeded, quartered lengthwise, and sliced
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 pound orzo cooked
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 pound feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- choice of protein optional
- Combine orzo, cucumber, green onions, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Place dill, vinegar, and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth and emulsified (thickened to a smooth consistency). Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the vinaigrette over the orzo mixture and stir well to combine. Gently fold in the feta cheese. Serve immediately.
did you make this recipe?Please rate and leave a comment! Or snap a pic and tag me on Instagram at @berriesandoats1 to let me know how it was!