Made with fresh herbs, beef and pork.
- ¾ pound ground beef
- ¾ pound ground pork
- 2 shallots chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sweet or regular paprika
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- chili flakes optional
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the meat, shallots, parsley, oregano, paprika, mustard, salt, pepper, and chili flakes (if desired) in a bowl. Roll the meat into 2 tablespoon size balls, placing them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the meatballs are crisp and cooked through on the inside.
Serve with naan bread and tzatziki sauce. Meatballs can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply