Garlicky Greek Chicken
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano. Add chicken thighs and coat thoroughly. Cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook the chicken, preheat oven to 425°. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil. Season both sides of marinated chicken with salt and pepper, then add chicken skin-side down and pour in the remaining marinade.
- Sear until the skin becomes golden and crispy, about 10 minutes. Flip chicken.
- Move oven-proof pan to oven and cook until the chicken is cooked to 165°F, about 15 minutes.
did you make this recipe?Please rate and leave a comment! Or snap a pic and tag me on Instagram at @berriesandoats1 to let me know how it was!