Creamy Chicken with Bow-Tie Pasta
A quick and easy pasta and chicken recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 Dutch Oven or Large Pot
- 16 oz bow tie pasta
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup sweet red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup (10 2/4 oz ea) undiluted
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook chicken and red pepper in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the soup, peas, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. If desired, sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes.
- Meal Prep option: Transfer individual portions of cooled mixture into freezer containers. Freeze up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to an ungreased shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Tried this recipe?Rate it and please leave a comment below. If you loved it, share a photo on Instagram. Tag @berriesandoats1 and hashtag it #berriesandoats