This cilantro lime dressing can be drizzled over summer salads, grilled veggies, or added to your favorite burrito bowl.
Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
This easy vegan cilantro lime dressing recipe makes the perfect salad dressing recipe or marinade for chicken and fish!
- Immersion or stand blender
- 1 bunch cilantro about ¾ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeno seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor: cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño half, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Use as a marinade or as a dressing.
Optional to add ¼ cup Greek yogurt or ½ avocado for a creamy version. Feel free to add 1-3 tablespoons water to thin out dressing to your liking if you use this option. To store: keep this homemade cilantro lime dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. If you choose to add yogurt or avocado, use up to 4 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!