Black Bean Salad with Corn, Avocado and Lime Dressing
- 2 cans black beans, 15 oz rinsed and drained
- 3 fresh cooked corn kernels cut off the cob
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots from one medium shallot
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 9 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Hass avocados chopped
- ½ jalapeno, seeded finely diced (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, scallions, shallots, cilantro, lime zest, and sugar. Mix in beans, corn, and red bell pepper.
- Add avocado and gently toss
- Season with salt, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!