This Avocado and Cucumber Salad features fresh cucumbers, avocado and dill all tossed in a bright lemon dressing
Avocado and Cucumber Salad
This Avocado and Cucumber Salad features fresh cucumbers, avocado and dill tossed with a bright lemon dressing. This is a perfect summer side in just minutes!
- 2 ripe avocados cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice from ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest optional
- 1 English cucumber washed and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place freshly cubed avocado in a large bowl. Squeeze lemon on avocados immediately after cubing to prevent them from turning brown.
- Add all remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply